Friday, November 19, 2010

Cup of Sex?

First....I am new to this blogging thing.  I will definitely do the blog hops & buzzes, but I need to get my Blogging Mentor, Melissa, to tell me how to do it.  :)  Thanks for the love!!!!

Non-Pregnancy Update:
so, I bet you can tell what my update is by the title of this section.  I have officially left the limbo stage and am firmly not pregnant.  I start my next round of Clomid on Monday after my baseline sonogram.  Stay tuned...this med makes me do crazy things.  For instance.  I don't road rage.  I am pretty chill behind the wheel.  But last month, I felt it necessary to roll down the window and SCREAM "Learn to Drive!!!" at some guy who was driving like a douche. 

Anecdote of the Day:
Ok, don't pretend lie you never do this.  We all do.  Today I am in the car with Bry and my nose is feeling a bit scratchy. So, I blow it.  But you know how sometimes those nose visitors are stubborn and don't want to leave?  I had one such visitor and it needed to vacate ASAP.  So, I go to retrieve it and....

     BAM!    ~    Bry nails my arm with his elbow and....    
   
    OMG!!!  ~  I think I poked and scratched my brain!  ooohhhhhhhhhhh, the pain.

Bry apologized.  But he will be REALLY sorry when we start noticing I have some kind of new and weird tick.  Like maybe I will say "sex" when I meant to say "water".  "Hey babe!  Grab me some sex please?"  Oh wait....maybe he won't be so sorry after all.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear that but soon hopefully:) i am your newest follower from the blog hop please follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ thanks

    ReplyDelete