Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pure Joy

As each day passes, a wondrous event is happening in my heart, body and mind.  TWO BABIES are growing.  And right this second I feel excitedI can't say it too loud for fear I might scare the feeling off.  It is a wonderful and slightly strange feeling. 

Of course, my mood is certainly helped by the following (in no particular order):
  • It is SPRING TIME!!!! ~ oh how I love spring.  I love everything about it.  The smell in the air, the wonderful weather, the blooming flowers, the newness of it all.  It lightens my spirits and makes me happy again.
  • I firmly in my second trimester.  YAY!  I am 15weeks 4days pregnant and I have more energy than I have had in months.
  • Tiny Pigweed is so awesome and adorable!  He is my sunshine even on the darkest day.
    •  
  • WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!  a glorious wonderful house to move into.  Of course it kind of sucks that we can't move in until June.  I am so excited I want to run right over and just move in with the current tenants.
  • Tomorrow we are headed out for a mini-vacation in San Antonio.  We are spending a day at Sea World and I am not sure what else yet.  But I know it will be super fun no matter what.  YAY!!! 
  • Annnnd, the best for last....IT'S A GIRL!!!  And probably a boy.  :)  Lil' Parker wasn't being very cooperative, so the Dr. was only 60% on the gender of Baby B.  We go back next Friday for another look.  My OB told us whilst using the crappy rolling u/s machine, so no pics of the goods.  But we will have plenty in a couple weeks.  I will be sure to inundate you all with them then.
It is wonderful that the cloud has finally moved on and we are no longer in crisis mode here at the Team Pigweed house.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Thursdays Friends Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads on your new editions. Hi from your newest follower. Wonderful Blog you have. When you get the time please check out my blog and return the follow. I am going to be having AWSOME giveaways all throughout the year. Also PLEASE consider buying one of my cookbooks.

    http://threwourtearsandlaughter.blogspot.com/

    Thank You and Many Blessings to you and yours,

    Connie C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!

    I am following the blog hop and followed you via GFC as masugr. Hope you can stop by mywildcrazylife.blogspot.com and follow me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    I just sent you a message on YouTube but thought I would try to reach you this way as well. I'm working on a national television commercial for Part 2 Pictures (see our website here: www.part2pictures.com), and we loved the video of your ultrasound on YouTube. I'd like to talk to you more about the campaign - can you email me at Stephanie[at]part2pictures[dot]com?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete