Monday, March 28, 2011

Tiny Rant

House hunting SUCKS.
We are looking for a house to rent.  NO, I don’t want to buy.  Yes, I know the interests rates are low and all that jazz.  But I want to rent.  I want to rent in different areas of town so I don’t have buyer’s remorse when I do make the big purchase.  The thing is….the Austin market isn’t full of rentals in the areas we want to live.  And when a great rental comes up, it is gone before I even know about it. 
Today was especially heartbreaking.  After seeing house after house that wouldn’t work for us…we found THE PERFECT HOUSE.  I could list the thousand things that could have lead to us buying this house if we liked living in that neighborhood.  I was so excited and then we found out it already had an application and we were too late.  AGAIN.
I cried.  I broke down and bawled in front of our real estate agent.  Pregnant much?
We found another amazing place to go look at tomorrow.  It is more $$$, but it is also a great location.  Cross your fingers for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment